Thread: 7-14 days 19/9
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 10:15 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Jupiter11

Day 11

Hey you are right Obladi, I deserve a self pat on the back I kick myself up the arse enough when I muck up! Lol
Jupiter's AV .. yeah but you've thought you've done good before only to fall soon after

Let's ignore that fool.

So glad I didn't drink. I have one of my cleaning jobs today and it's quite strenuous. I go once a fortnight
The woman I clean for is 84, fitter than me and works in a charity shop 4 times a week!

This will be another test. Usually I will buy gin out of my Wednesday night money. That would be half gone by today. Then she would give me my cleaning money, she lives next to a big supermarket and I would go straight in there and buy another litre of gin for £13. Then that with the half litre left off the night before would see me through a couple of days.
Buy more on the Saturday or Sunday and drink for a couple more days.
Lovely, a great way to live

Tomorrow I am meeting my daughter and I WILL NOT be hungover. Last time we had a trip out together was to a lovely cathedral city to look for her wedding veil. I was literally dying from withdrawal and that was 2 days after I had stopped!
She was not happy (unsurprisingly) so definitely won't be doing that again!

Anyway, thank you for your post Obladi, it was lovely to read on just waking up 🤍