View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 06:18 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
amy55

I would like to thank each of you individually and update you all. I'd be posting the same thing though. I lost 30 lbs, 5 more lbs I will be considered underweight. Had to have 6 teeth removed for a dental clearance for the radiation. I still can't taste food, now I have dry mouth. As always though, I am a fighter. Nothing is going to take me down. I also have really good neighbors, they mow my lawn and pick up dog poop for me. I have trouble asking for help, result of abusive marriage. Learning how to accept it now. Finding out being strong sometimes doesn't mean strong in mind and strong in body. I wasn't able to separate those two. Remember when I earned my kids trust back again, it was because I was stronger, was afraid to show weakness in body. I'm now more open with my kids and it's because of this place. So thank you for that. So that Covid thing. I haven't really been out of my house since end of Feb 2020? Is it that long already. I go to Drs, Hospitals, do pick up groceries. My son and daughter in law had a new baby on 4/3/21. I did visit them before Delta variant started. Waiting for when I can get my booster shot. My son and grandson just went for a Covid test. He's not allowed back at work till it comes back negative. It's because his 4 yr old son may have symptoms, so waiting for that. My son works with Covid. He does computer programming for sequencing it. His wife also works at the same place, so she's home also. I sleep a lot and watch sitcoms a lot now.