View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 06:38 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
cusper

Soberleigh! Nice to see you too! Yes, my son is such a lovely boy with some struggles of his own already and to have further isolation from kids for so long has really taken its toll. We've had a good cry together because he gets lonely for friends and my heart breaks for him sometimes. For ages the playgrounds were all taped off and the kids couldn't even go to the park! and he is a hugger and found it really difficult not to go and hug his friends. I just hope that covid won't get too bad so that he can stay at school and be safe. How old are your grandchildren? How are they doing through all of this?
I am still painting! It was my full time job until covid but I've been really lucky because through covid people have been buying lots of art and prints since no one is travelling they are all renovating their living spaces so I have been fortunate for sure. I am going to do an art calendar again this year. It's a fun thing to do and makes art affordable too. I hope you are keeping well. Thank you for writing in. I really needed it today.