View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 03:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Introvrtd1

Originally Posted by cusper;[url=tel:7695225
7695225[/url]]Thanks Intrvrtd,

Wow we are around the same time! It's true... I have been sober for longer in the past and I know then it took about a year and a bit to be over the PAWS. True, it is much better than the first 3 months for sure. This time it seems to have hit and my coping mechanisms were at an all time low. Also, today when I was walking home with my son I know it's important to be strong in front of him so he doesn't feel t anxiety. So when I had the chance I hid upstairs and posted. How often do you have these kinds of episodes now? I can feel mine coming and it's usually when I am out for a walk that I get them, it almost starts with apathy, then dizziness then panic! Thank you for writing to me. It really helps to meet people at around the same sobriety date too. And I agree, I do feel grateful everyday that I have made it this far and grateful to be able to reach out for help instead of turning to drinking.
About every beginning of the month, and it usually peaks every few days around that time….yeah weird I know…and it doesn’t make much sense as things at this point should be getting far better than Im describing.

Again, not as intense as the months go by but still just as annoying..The frequency hasn’t changed all that much but it’s tolerable.

Yeah we have to hang in there. See ya soon