Old 09-06-2021, 06:54 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  
MesaMan

I did a few Sound Engineering Gigs in 'Breck', as we call Breckenridge. East of Free's general location. Singer Songwriters like Willis Alan Ramsey. Jerry Jeff Walker. I kinda remember those Evenings. My Trademark was simple: make it all sound like a very clean, loud, full-frequency Home Stereo.

Breckenridge Pix

1 Week ago today MesaMate went under the Knife for the tenth time. This one was a 20 Minute Shoulder clean-up. In the Fiber Optic Pix, the Tissue looked like the shredded end of a Rope. Now, that's all snipped away so she's all mo bettah. Recovery and PT won't be so long this time. I'm playing Doc/Cook/Dog Sitter, and that's all familiar routine. Plenty to putz around with for the next 10 Days of stellar Weather around here. House and RV Trailer Projects keep me outta Jail.

I've been helping a pass-through Pal from the Dog Park find her way around this area; including some good spots to Tent Camp with her abandoned, Rescue Husky. She got into a few tight situations here, but nothing that our Cellphones couldn't extract her from. She's got a touch of Asperger's, so that changes how things get resolved. She's away soon, after some Car Repair, to climb another >14,000' [4,268 Meters] Mountain before she visits an Ashram/Temple many Miles away.

'Ballad Of Spider John' ~ Willis Alan Ramsey