Thread: I put me first
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 06:46 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
GoldenDog

Ugh, this is going to be a time of ups and downs for sure. AH appears to have hired a sleazy lawyer and I get the feeling he is trying to hide and manipulate retirement and stock. Maybe I’m just being paranoid, AH hasn’t told his family but he told his boss… he definitely is keeping tabs on who knows and wants to know who I’ve told we are separated. I’ve told no one but my family.
Today we are going to work on some projects at the house in order to get it ready to list it. I do so much better with no contact but it needs to be done. I can just feel the stress start to build.

Thank to those that have reached out to me privately, I will respond when I have reached the required number of posts.

I will make sure my lawyer is aware of my concerns I’m sure he knows all the tricks and is prepared to address them, he already has the account number last and balances on the important accounts but I just can help but get nervous that something underhanded will happen. It just feels like he went from let’s be fair to getting a lawyer that advertises aggressive results driven practice. I was and am still on let’s be fair. We have kids and I want us to be able to be friendly and cordial in the future.
Thanks for reading I’m just feeling a bit insecure I guess.