Old 08-22-2021, 02:05 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Citrus

Thank you guys ❤
To be honest hubby and I are at a communication all time low at the moment. I have a feeling it may culminate to a big blow up on both sides when he gets back from his trip. Maybe not, I'm trying not to think about it at the moment. It does me no good to get worked up about it while he's gone. But he is not normally pleasant when he comes home from spending time with these two. And they are actually family so there is no avoiding spending time with them, not that he would anyway. Lol. But the one has been a drain on our relationship from the moment we started dating, he didn't like me encroaching on their time together.... yadda yadda + 22 years. It's just something I deal with and have gratitude that he doesn't live in the same state anymore.

Wow, that was more than I was going to say on that! Haha.

I am so jealous of you two gardening! I am just awful at keeping anything green alive! I'll just live vicariously.

I'll have to take some pics of my current knitting and spinning.
I finished a nice shawl last week and the yarn I bought was not dyed correctly and it ran and ruined all of the work. Thank goodness I've only had that happen to me a few times in many, many years of knitting. Kinda fit in with how my week went! So I'm sure this weeks projects will go much more smoothly.

Got the middle teen to mow the lawn, it was starting to look a bit like a jungle. Ha, just found one green thing I can grow.
It has been a very good productive Sunday. (Though no cinnamon rolls Suze, just pancakes).