Old 08-22-2021, 12:04 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Citrus

Hi all. Day 3 here. Upset that I drank quite a bit this month. I really let stresses get to me. It's so silly because I can think back to two huge stress of mine starting the summer and I stayed sober throught them and they both ended up fine. So I really need to not let AV sway me with stress. Its just dumb and I know drinking just adds more to the problem.

My hubby is gone on a kind of dangerous 2 week vacation with 2 buddies. I get to do all of the start of school things with my boys by myself. I've been mad about the timing of this trip for over a year now, time to let it go! And we had a cancer scare with my father (just lost my mom to pancreatic cancer a few years ago, and 6 significant family members in the past 5 years)... and then he got covid and spent all of last week in the hospital, he is home now. It was super awkward dealing with his wife last week. Of course drank over that. Whew.

New page now. I did a smart meeting this morning. Cleaning some things I've let slide. I find it so much easier to clean with my husband away. Things will get even more clean after the boys are back in school a few days! Lol.

This class is looking great.

Congrats LHW!!

Erratic I'm glad you took your antabuse. I've had the thought the past few days that if I cannot get this under control by myself by the end of the year I will ask my doctor for antabuse. Stick close to the class, you've got this!

FF I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. Good job not drinking the past few days. I know you have it rough, but you are so brave being here and trying constantly to sort yourself out. Be gentle with yourself.

❤❤