Old 08-21-2021, 11:35 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
kittencat

Originally Posted by someday147 View Post
Hi all Yes Clear path lot's of reading today it's been great to see it so active. First things first, yes you had no choice but to eat the ben and jerry's ClearPath Congrats to everyone on their sober time, Phil on 26 days, erratic on 3, Clearpath on 21 and Jo on 125 Good to see you KittenCat how are you?

Really glad you are here AC I think we can all relate to how you are feeling, you automatically don't qualify as a failure because you posted here which means you're still trying There are other groups other than AA and just being active here is a great tool in itself. From personal experience I have found AA great and very few that I have met are religious at all. God is mentioned a lot in fairness but it's clearly stated that it's a higher power of your own understanding. My sponsors god listens to techno apparently lol, every other word out of him is **** and ****. I didn't think we would get along but I am staying sober after feeling hopeless 3 months ago. Point i'm trying to make I guess is that it's your sobriety, your journey and being willing and openminded is all it takes to make a start. We can't do this alone, I thought I could for years which only led to many more relapses with accompanying misery.
Hi someday! great to see you too x

Your sponsor sounds like a trip! lol What fun