Old 08-13-2021, 03:03 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
VikingGF

So I crawl back here, tail between my legs and your post is the first one I read, Alpha. I was discharged from the hospital today after being replenished with fluids, minerals and vitamins that I have been leaching out of my body with copious, daily amounts of wine. Yup. I went down the rabbit hole, and my withdrawal needed medical attention. I'm proud that I listened this time, (I have stopped 3 times this year already, got to the better part and went back to the bottle) because I was actually afraid of what was happening to me and from my labs and cardiac behavior, it's good that I went. I left with an armful of resources, phone numbers and names because this time I was HONEST with my medical practitioners. I've been down this road too many times now, and today I learned I won't live much longer this way. Day 2. We are all here for each other, and I remember when you were here for me the very first time I came here, Alpha, so many years ago.... We can make good things happen because we deserve them.