View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 07:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mizz

Victim mentality

"Stop validating your victim mentality. Shake off your self defeating drama and embrace your innate ability to recover and achieve" - Dr. Steve Maraboli

Coming to terms and changing my self defeating thoughts has been one of the hardest things I have set about to accomplish this year. I still struggle with 7:45 am to 9am with a negative self dialogue that runs entire marathons before I even get my work shift started. It is my witching hour. Truly. I am making progress. Rome was not built in a day kinda thing.
I think I am good for today with the witching hour but......I'll report back. I have 15 minutes.

I was able to see my former actions, and reactions in another person yesterday. I held the proper space without being swayed emotionally.

The challenge now will be to not let another's actions and thoughts give room to my inner stability. I can accomplish this goal. I will not dive into the rabbit hole. Level ground.

I mean.....Once i removed the alcohol the Universe said "Mizz, you are in for a whole entire life altering change. Buckle up. There will be internal turbulence"

Mizz said: "Cool! Can we get coffee first?"