View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 08:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
elizabeth1979
Acting not reacting

Originally Posted by equus
Meanwhile I'm struggling, about to loose my job, scared of having faith in him to earn, scared of him knowing I don't, sad for what happened and that he asked and asked for help but didn't get it, and sometimes so angry at him which makes me feel horrible because I don't mean it.

I don't even know where to start trying to figure out my irrational beliefs so I can not be so 'under' the aftermath of what happened. I'm so proud of how hard D has fought back, I love his never ending drive to turn things around, I love that he's never just given up - I think he's so damn cool. But I'm also scared and shocked by what happened and sad. Meanwhile it feels like I should be so happy, loads of stuff is better than it was, D wants me to be very positive, I want to be very positive.

How do I help me?

Holy crap! My thoughts exactly!
D used to invent little things that were really helpful and say he was going to get a patent, never do it, then we'd see the product he allready thought of on an infomercial.
I dont know how to encourage you to help yourself Eq, bc I couldnt do it myself with my D.
I can say this..maybe this is little glitch in the plan and you'll be back on track tomorrow or next week. Your thoughts are lucid and rational, not to mention valid. Work through them, I know you will!