View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 01:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sage1969
sage

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
It causes so many of us to look for our validity and value outside of ourselves---the dratted external validation---and leading many down a path of co-dependency.
Dandy, I know in my mind, in my ego, that the only validation I need is my own, that I must hold that power within myself and not let it go again, not hand it over. I think the hardest part of this journey is attempting to discover who I am -- it feels like it should take years and years to learn that, and in the meantime society around me is demanding I participate, knocking down my door and demanding. It takes all my concentration and effort to stay in a place of acceptance and grace and trust, and the figurative banging on my door is so hard to ignore.

you will never be able to "unknow" what you now know.
I can't "unknow." I can't go back, it was literally killing me. I have so much physical healing to do and it seems my body won't heal if my spirit can't change.

Sage----you are valuable because you exist. All of the creatures under the Universe have intrinsic value---and Sage is not excluded!!!!!!!
This is really my only solace and truth right now, that somehow I chose this journey and the Creator created me along with all other life.