View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 03:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Polaroid

Shut up AV. Help please

So in the last week I've felt pain in my upper right chest, radiating to my back.

Which of course are one of the symptoms of ALD (Alcoholic Liver Disease) - I've been dead scared and sober for the last week... is this it? I googled the symptoms of course, and, well, especially the pain, suits ALD me very well.

Now, it feels like it's getting a little bit better, bit by bit. I also had a checkup at hospital, and it turned out to be 'nothing' but blunt force trauma. (While drunk, I landed hard on my ribs, as well as my back.

However, what bothers me is the AV - Why can't I just.... punch that a-hole out. I feel a bit better, and then I FORGET about how horrible w/ds are -- I mean, I'm so sick of this merry go-round. I think I've been in the hospital for acute withdrawals 3 times in the last 2 months...

I'm sick of this.... now, I was actually scared to death, scared of dying - that's when I made the decision, I've stopped drinking. Let my organs rest and pray I don't die in my 30s
.... but how easy is it to forget the crap you were in - missing the good days - and just turn back?

AV, shut up, you are not helping - you are telling me to pick up some today, but I have quit, remember?

This is so though..