View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 10:49 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Plenny

Wow I’m glad you heard back OneThing!

I had a pretty successful day…. Good coffee, good dog walk, therapy session was pretty solid (I was having a hard time thinking of my ex today), good breakfast and lunch, good outfit for work, body starting to feel a bit better here on my 21st day, ligaments and tendons starting to feel elastic again, muscles feeling less calcified, skin looking nicer, made plans to do some service work this week w my sponsor, had a great shift at work and we’ll make some money, a good friend told me she thought my ex was a jerk and I can do better, everyone at work is very cool about my new sobriety, got home and my dog didn’t have an accident, and now I’m eating cheese again just before bedtime.

Im back on my hibiscus concentrate with berry tea drink. I like to drink it out of stemware. I know this sounds really weird but I don’t pretend it’s wine or anything. I just need fancy things. I need to elevate delicious foods and drinks. My favorite thing right now is strawberry soda. Trying to slow down the sugar intake though hence the hibiscus. And the hibiscus helps your organs flush out apparently. Not good for pregnant people apparently. Plants are powerful.