View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 05:53 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
OneThingAtATime

Thank you all,

If I weren't so tired I would have gone to the ER. I did finally hear back from the doc office and the nurse said take the 3 Lyrica. I then told her about all the other things going on and she put me on hold. My dear doctor got on the phone and we talked about everything. He gave me his email address and had me take a pic of the area that turned red. He later emailed me back and didn't think it was much of a problem but to an eye on it. It could just be "burnt" from the ice. He said my temp may be going up because of the stress my body is under but it has not turned into a real fever. He is sending me in a different prescription for pain meds and told me to email him directly if I continue to get worse or don't see any improvement in the next few days. He really is wonderful and gave me some kind words to keep the faith that this will pass, it is not uncommon.

So with that I shall say good night, good sober night. I was too tired to do my wine:30 check! I made it through though. I am too tired to count days right now, but I am one day closer to the 30 day mark!

Phoebe, I am so glad your doc visit went well. I know that is a relief to you.

OneThing