View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 08:18 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Turps, oh my gosh. I can’t even believe this news! My heart breaks for you! I am so sorry for this sudden loss of your best friend! I am glad you have family and support all around you. We are here for you too ❤️

Palmer, after I watched Reece Witherspoon in Little Fires Everywhere, as much as it’s an exaggeration, it makes me realize it’s not the kind of mom I want to me - pushing my son beyond perfection and controlling every aspect of his life without letting him explore and grow into his true self
Aly, so glad you got out yesterday. Btw, I sent you a pm 🤗
Grateful for my house and the beauty that surrounds it. Grateful that there are enough spaces and rooms for us to enjoy private personal time. My F and sonny boy are upstairs watching a show. Sonny boys friend is sleeping downstairs on the couch. And I have the middle level in the living room looking out at the panoramic views of the hills. I love my tri-level house. The other side faces to my zen garden which is still a work in progress
Grateful that Mr F has decided to take karate lessons from sonny boys instructor. So grateful since he really needs an outlet.
Grateful sonny boy and his friend slept outside on the trampoline last night. It was very cute.
Grateful for the reminder from Turps experience how short life is and to be grateful every day.
Much love to you all