# 75 (permalink)  
SereneEdition

Hi overs -

I think my posts will become bullet points

vaccines:

- Yay Andy and PHX!
- V: my mom didn’t feel safe in OH with no masks either - you aren’t alone
- SG - hope the mask wearing continues!
- I’m pumping milk for SiSK, but I will feel better once they allow the young kids to get the jab, likely early winter.

Beach trip was booked almost a year ago. I spent more money per a night than my honeymoon bc I wanted to stay near and keep the drive short and everything close to SF is crazy expensive. Part of the frustration bc I was hoping it would be more relaxing.

Instead we had no power for first 24 hours - no coffee/way to cook or heat the place, it rained and was cold, BB didn’t sleep, my pump broke, and I originally booked a larger place so that in case BB didn’t sleep we could take shifts sleeping but in the newborn fog MIL asked if there was space for the Saudi family to join us and I stupidly did a room count and found an extra room and said “yes”. This brought the celebration of alcohol and the 6 year old who gets satisfaction from being annoying on holiday. oh and I’m dairy free to try to help with the colic, which meant that I had to do my own side cooking and “watch it”. It was a lot.

But being right on the beach so that I could easily pop out with SisK to play on the beach for 30 mins was priceless. That is the part that I will look back and remember.