Thread: Sobriety
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 07:10 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Mizz

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
Mizz, you are a shining light for all of us. You have a great way of expressing yourself, that was a good post.

I am so very glad you're starting to reap the benefits of sober life. I wish I could gift that to every person who comes here with a drink problem because it's almost indescribable the difference between the inner comfort level of long-term sobriety vs that horrible first month or two.

It keeps getting better.

Huge congratulations on Seven months from me and one of the fledglings and a rather bothersome crow. Crows are like AVs.

THANK YOU, BB!
I must tell you and this forum that YOU helped me immensely in the beginning. Still do. Because you knew of the struggle in the first few months you came in with words, tools and knowledge that really pushed me forward as long as I applied said tools and knowledge. I clung to your advice and read the suggested books. Pushed myself up and up and up and up....... I felt like I was carrying cement for awhile. I would wake in the morning to pictures of baby eagles and kindness. Those little messages and your friendship on here is priceless. I appreciate you. I appreciate the kindness. The compassion. The understanding. Thank you for being you, BB! Truly.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!!