View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 05:35 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
formylose

I mean, I know it's not ok, but freaking out and getting angry doesn't help me deal with what's infront of me. I've tried being angry, I've tried reasoning, I've tried not helping, and none of it has made any difference. I want to live in a tidy house, I want my child to be fed and for the fridge to have food in. For that to happen, I have to make it happen and not just hope that my wife is sober for long enough for some of those things to happen, like I have in the past.

As sad as it may seem, this is the most calm, together and in control I've been able to feel in months. I wish I could say that dealing with the *** purse was the only thing of that nature that I've had to do, but it isn't.

I know I shouldn't really be having sex with her, I feel like it sends a message to her that everything is normal. That might even be why she propositions me in the way she does. But my wife is very attractive, and as she's producing milk she is very "top heavy", so when she is squeezing that into her going out outfits that she would wear before she was pregnant, well... it's hard to say no. I know I don't know how many men she has slept with, it's almost certainly more than I know, and could well be a lot more! I make sure I wear a condom, but I take your point.

I'll look into my options, but at the moment I'm taking it one day at a time.