View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 09:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Rainheart

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Yes, he has, you know it, don't doubt yourself. You know what you know. He has contributed to your doubt, but you shouldn't let that affect you.

Here is this person you used to know, who lies to your face. That can be hard to take. You ask a simple question, "have you been drinking"? The response is "no". This can make you second guess yourself. Am I just paranoid? Am I seeing what isn't really there because I'm so suspicious? He says I have an anger problem. Instead of questioning your own reality, just know what you know. You are talking to an alcoholic who likes to drink. If you think he has been drinking, he probably has.

The truth is, it doesn't really matter if he has or he hasn't. Things are the way they are and you can't control that and you can't change him. If you want things to change you will have to make that change, for yourself.

You didn't Cause it, can't Control it can't Cure it.

Why do you do it? Do you hope he will stop, drinking and/or lying? Do you do it to vent your anger? To prove that he was lying? Some other reason?
No I don’t have the hope that he’ll stop drinking etc, i was expected him not drawn himself about the stress to the deep stupid drunken moment.

Also I think I did that because he acted like stupid. I was telling myself last night just to shut and do the silent treatment and just go out by myself. But I think it was really makes me upset, hurtful and like made me back in the dark hole again. I am still angry and I think I will always be angry. Not good but I just can’t help myself.
So next time, I should just ignore him and next day I’ll just act like it’s nothing happen the night before?