View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 01:25 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Givenup2018

Originally Posted by Warlitj View Post
As I posted earlier, my alcoholic partner left me and my children high and dry 2 weeks ago. He hasn’t shown any remorse for his drunken abuse that night or any other night, nor has he asked to see or even FaceTime our 7 month old son.

His sister has messaged me saying that she will come and collect his things tomorrow. He didn’t even bother messaging me about it or isn’t going to bother turning up here himself to collect it.

I am so disgusted. We lived here together for years, we had a family together, we loved each other deeply, our son is here. How can you just walk away without a care in the world and not even bother to come collect your things yourself or at least tell me yourself that someone is coming to get them?!

It feels like a kick in the guts on top of everything else. So here I am again, sitting up crying about an alcoholic man who does not give a **** about me.

Sorry for the horrible time you are having. Getting him out of your life will be the best thing that has ever happened to you in the long run. Focus on you and your children. Hugs