Thread: Isolating...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 04:19 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

KelKel...I guess I hadn't realized you were bipolar too? Or I prolly did, but obviously forgot. The solo-camping/hiking trip sounds nice.

Tell me more about this espresso maker? Is it easy to use? I spend $4 a day (money I don't have, but have to spend it to function) on cafe mochas. I have an espresso maker, but it's a pain to use...any ideas?

....oh the animals....I feel so much guilt too. I have two cats and one dog. My maltese is my baby, but i'm a horrible mom to her. And with me working now...she's just lost. For nearly a year or more, she has spent every isolating moment on my couch with me. She was a puppy mill, rescue dog and very timid. I am suppose to get her groomed every month and bath her once a week, but that has not been the case since my major depression hit. I finally took an electric hair clipper to her and practically shaved off all her hair b/c of matts. It's growing back out now, but I seriously need to take her to the vet b/c I'm certain she has ear mites ...and more bad teeth. I love her to death though and she has been my solice through this all.

Originally Posted by KelKel
I reveled in thinking that I was not really from this planet and praying for my true people to come and rescue me.
great quote! I love it! If they ever come for you...please tell them to swing by my place and pick me up on the way :P