View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 12:33 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by edoering View Post
Thank you! My husband has been in recovery the entire time we’ve been together, and is recently dealing with a relapse. It’s brutal, and I don’t know where we’ll be (if there will be a “we”) on the other side of this, but I know relapses can be part of the recovery process just as much as they can be dangerous/deadly.

I am grateful for stories of honest hope. Not sugarcoated “happy endings”, but just real snapshots in time of choices we can make and how we feel. Thank you.
Hi endoering, glad to see you here!

I have read your original post over in the Substance abuse forum, you might want to copy and post it over here too? You know, relapse isn't really any part of the recovery process. You are either in recovery or you aren't. Sure people stumble but even that is not considered part of recovery and your husband has not been sober for some time now.

It might be helpful to be able to read back on people's posts here. To do that you just click on their username, above their picture here in the thread, then choose Public Profile. Once there you can choose the Statistics tab and then choose
-
  • Find all posts by:
  • Find all threads started by:
for that particular person.