View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 06:35 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Mizz

UPDATE:
Its a benign tumor. YAY! So that is a positive.
Also, all the 40-43 year old claim the writing on labels have gotten smaller. Reading glasses here I come! GOOO ME!

The breathing issue is next to tackle. I've really been struggling with it and it was all of a sudden, at 5 am or so a few weeks back, I noticed that I was having a hard time breathing. I'm not big on doctors but I am ALL for finding out what the problem is since it is not going away with all these OTC drugs. Is repeating yourself an age related thing too? Sorry guys....

I'm a person who is having to do all these things that are foreign to me. Doctors, over the counter drugs, reading glasses. What's next? Grey hair is next. Sometimes I check to see if any have surfaced. Its hard to tell because of my long golden blonde tresses JK....not really......jk.. not really tho. This aging thing is BIZZARO!

Thanks for checking in all. Today went well. I am okay. Content. Drinking soup. Remembering not to sweat the small things......Like my cat who hates our new area rug and decided to mark again! She needs therapy. Anyone know of a good feline therapist?