View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 06:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mizz

Dealing with life

I've been feeling down lately. Energy is off.

I have an eye appointment this morning for a splotch that is growing. Its most likely nothing but the receptionist made it sound a bit concerning. Ill let her worry about it and try to maintain positivity. I've been on Benadryl and Claritin for a breathing issue. The breathing issue has not resolved. I've talked with a nurse and took her recommendations. Going to the doc is the next stop. After my eye appointment this morning and after dealing with some work stuff Ill make an appointment for this breathing issue. I think the Benadryl is really ******* with me. Also, a rash has formed on both hands. I cant tell what this is from? So, I've been dealing with some stuff and I am not feeling inner happiness lately. Such is life. I don't have to be happy all the time. I don't like feeling this way and I have been applying the "fake it until you make it method." Its not working. I need a new method right now. I am grateful for all I have. I just have to walk through this funk right now. The sun is shining somewhere and will light up my brain soon enough.

I am sober.

Tis all.