Old 03-16-2021, 02:27 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Willow00

Hi everyone
Great posts and photos

Like Vinny said, I enjoy reading all of your posts. But, Marty that was an especially great post, about how fun changes when you’re sober, but how the fun is more meaningful, and fun being a mind set, thank you

Kaily I’m sorry you’re having pain and not feeling well. Have you tried Zen spray by any chance? I absolutely swear by it. Not everyone likes it, as it’s strong smelling and feels hot on your skin, but it really helps me when I have a sore neck or back. I hope you’re feeling better soon.

It’s Tuesday night and I’ve been struggling with the AV, but something I did today really seemed to help. I took a vanilla protein drink to work, and I drank it straight after I finished work, on my way home. It really reduced the cravings. I think any milky kind of drink would probably work, and I especially like vanilla. Anyway, I just wanted to share it, because it worked really well, and it’s something I’m going to do regularly, because 5pm when I finish work is a struggle, but today it wasn’t