View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 06:53 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

I have to say I’m sorry for typos and grammatical errors. I need to go back and edit
Palmersage, what a special moment 😊
Numblady, how nice to give. I have not heard of the little free pantry. I imagine it’s a spin off of the little free library? I love the idea. My friend started a little free art box in her hood and it’s taking off. I have been thinking about doing something similar. Your post reminded me to research supplies I’ll need to get. They have kits on Amazon
Grateful to have memories of my dad when I run. He was a runner. I’m a runner. I feel like he is still with me in the wind cheering me on 😊
Grateful I got my bonus check today. Grateful I’m also getting my raise next paycheck. Because of the pandemic, I expected nothing at all this year. After Mr F got laid off, I was worried I could be next. But the business I’m in has boomed. Grateful to be considered “essential”
Grateful for my little cog (aka cat/dog), Daisy, curled up next to me. Speaking of Daisy, thinking of our Daisy here, and her friend.
Grateful to make a lot of progress on my art project last night. I might finish this week
Grateful to be able to help a friend today and take her kids to and from school. It is tough for many parents working outside the home with kids in hybrid school right smack in the middle of the day for only two hours. Grateful Mr F and I can help
Grateful for all the schools returning to in person learning even if it’s still part time