Old 03-03-2021, 01:02 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Citrus

AL, nutella is sure better than booze! Sounds yummy. I hope you enjoyed your walk.

I'm hoping my little one will feel like getting a walk in with me when he gets home. It is gorgeous out. The two older boys have track practice today. Little one has a tournament bball game late tonight, strange time but we are all used to being up late for varsity games anyway. I only call him my little one because he is the only one that hasn't far surpassed my height. Lol. I need to grab the oldest boy when he gets home to to get him a new shirt for his NHS induction tomorrow... he grew another inch this summer and their is no way any of his button ups or Dads that will work. I'm looking forward to the little one on one time with both of them. Should be easy-ish to make it through whitching hour tonight. It will be tomorrow that I'll have to watch since we will probably celebrate a little after the ceremony. I'll stick close to the class, have a meeting or two planned, make sure I am well fed and if I run into a convenience store I will be grabbing a milk instead of booze.

Suze if I finish one of my books tonight I think I'll start on one of your shows! I have some knitting that would be better off with me watching something than reading!