Old 02-23-2021, 04:05 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
silversky

So many good threads to read, lots of insights and progress even with the challenges. Stay here Erratic. It does help to "talk" or write it out. You get to see the truth a little clearer and find new ideas for moving ahead. I'm curious about your spouse buying for you and what that means for you.

I survived my last Monday in February. I did have a serious case of the "F-its" yesterday. I went to work, I ate dinner and I went to sleep right after and I am very relieved I didn't give in. I realized "F-its" doesn't even feel like AV thoughts it's a whole mood of nothing matters so what the hell... And yet, I did play the tape forward. I wouldn't be able to sleep, the next day would be even worse and The Mood would continue. Yikes.

So I woke up a little brighter. Today and the rest of the week it's snow-melting weather with some higher temps. A few weeks ago I gave myself 2 incentives to stay sober this month. I want to go to IKEA (don't laugh), after I finish this month. I also want to plan a summer trip. After February. After February. AF. AF. AF.