View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 09:32 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Bekindalways

Good to see your post tonight J.

I think about the death and suffering that alcohol has caused and really understand how Prohibition came to be. It was a good idea. From what I understand it didn't work but it sure was worth a try.

Originally Posted by J109 View Post
I’m learning I can’t do **** about how I’m going to heal I can’t rush it I can’t force it. pain is insane, so all I can do is day by day, sometimes minute by minute. But thank you for commenting it is so comforting to know that there are others out there because it’s something you really can’t talk about it’s shamed upon. And then it’s like we can’t grieve because they had an addiction? No he still was a person. so that’s annoying.

Day by day 🙏
This here ^^^^ is so well put. And yeah, you can't really talk to people who haven't been through it. They won't get it. Even if they want to be supportive and helpful, they won't know how . . . . and truthfully there is no cure for your pain except time.

So so sorry J. Even knowing what I said about there being no cure, I hate that there is nothing for your pain. I wish there was.

Please accept a mostly useless internet-hug and may all the angels of the universe bombard you.