View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:04 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
J109

[QUOTE=Bekindalways;7589256]

I am sorry for your lost too. ❤️

I was just thinking this which made me log onto here... society are assholes! My one friend said it hurts that he still hurts you after he died.... I’m like.. yeah... and then I’m like wait... Nono deserves to die, and if you see someone going through that you don’t wish that on anyone. I hate the stigma that it comes with. But I used to be one of those... part of me still is not gonna lie... but there is also a huge lack of supply for help, it’s not as easy as everyone thinks. staying sober is possible but you have to fight. It doesn’t help that a liquor store is on every corner... it’s upsetting to me how quickly it can take over.

Well I just had two good days back to back we’re only like one small crying session. So that’s a plus. Today however half good day... I’m learning I can’t do **** about how I’m going to heal I can’t rush it I can’t force it. pain is insane, so all I can do is day by day, sometimes minute by minute. But thank you for commenting it is so comforting to know that there are others out there because it’s something you really can’t talk about it’s shamed upon. And then it’s like we can’t grieve because they had an addiction? No he still was a person. so that’s annoying.

Day by day 🙏