Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 03:32 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
RyanCulberson

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
How's it going today, Ryan? Thinking of you.
Thanks for that!

Doing great today. Cleaned the apartment for the first time in months. It was pretty gross. Drunken apathy sure is something, isn’t it? Ugh...

Went down to my drum shed and practiced for a couple of hours. Way OT for this forum, but I recently scored a drum set that belonged to Pete Thomas, longtime drummer for Elvis Costello. Soaking in that unbelievable juju has been crazy cool.

Gonna hang out with my kid later. We’re gonna go to Barnes & Noble and look for books, then go get some egg drop soup from one of the most amazing Chinese restaurants I’ve ever been to, in Bakersfield of all places. Ha!

Hope everyone else is having a great Sunday. I’m actively working on my gratitude game. So much work to do still, but I thank this forum for bringing it up and making me aware of it as I read through various threads. It’s great practical advice that anyone can use immediately, and it costs nothing.

Cheers y’all and thanks again for such an amazing reception. A few days in and I feel like a longtime family member.

R