View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 08:06 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Briansy

Hi O, yes I like this point very much. I guess I felt disingenuous using this language yesterday but I appreciate that's the whole point! Was this something you incorporated from the get go this time? I am trying to search through SR for good nuggets but traffic isn't what it once was these days. Keep hitting me with them! Consider it your step 12! In fact, using the term "this time" probably isn't helpful phrasing really is it.

I am feeling absolutely terrible today, thanks for asking. Weak, depressed and anxious. Worried about my friend's dog and ruminating on what I did wrong in our relationship.

The annoying thing is that right now I can't will myself or manipulate myself into feeling physically and mentally better. I just have to get through the days until I reach equilibrium in about a week's time. At that point I'll be better able to absorb recovery wisdom. Actually showing up and putting a shift in at work is a starting point to healing my conscience after going missing last week. The good news is I don't need to be physically present anywhere for the foreseeable future so I can be spared having to "face up" to the world.