View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:48 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
thomas11

Originally Posted by Obladi View Post
Jeff, you sure are a mean dude when you're drinking. I can't really relate to that because I was a pitiful shrinking violet when I was drinking. Or maybe I can relate. Maybe it's two sides of the same coin. It's exhausting never doing enough, never being good enough, not being appreciated for how hard I try, and feeling like I am always forever going to have to compensate for being a "wrong" person. Sometimes the only thing I could do was drink.

But there's a limit, right? I mean, I guess you could pull a "Leaving Las Vegas" thing here, but that looked horrible even in the movies. And it took so lonnnnggggg.

When are you planning to dry out?
I'll address yourself and Dee in this response. I am getting close to being at a fork in the road. One direction is death, the other is prosperity. I'm scratching my chin wondering which one is for me.

Dee, I dont use this site and its members for entertainment, C'mon Dee I've been around here for awhile. You guys are not simply "my fans" and I get a rise out of being stupid. That kind of makes me mad actually. I thought I might get more credit than that, but I guess not.