Thread: SW Gratitude
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 11:33 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Post away wherever you want friend here, there and anywhere at SR it's always going to help someone and more than likely yourself nice to meet you jillga happy & prosperous 2021 to you and all my gratitude friends and mods, techs etc here keeping everything running you know I love you

Grateful for a sleeping Mrs SW and pooch and I love giving them a morning kiss and telling them how much I love them as soon as I wake up not to wake them I'm quiet but just so grateful for everything in my life right now which isn't much but it's not quantity its quality and boy have I got qualities to be so grateful for, friends, peers, family, loved ones and people who have been trying to help me throughout my life it's appreciated and I am one of the lucky ones.. Some people are going through something truly unimaginable right now and it's them who keep me grounded and well aware just how lucky I am I mean that and my heart goes out to anyone experiencing unimaginable right now my thoughts are with anyone who needs it. Best wishes and health for 2021 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx