View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 04:16 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
12JSAngel21

• I don't miss the constant sweating. I hated always feeling sweaty and dirty. I can actually wear the covid mask for a long time without feeling like I am going to pass out. I Love feeling clean now and smelling clean.
  • I don't miss the waking up at 2AM and staying awake for hours, mind spinning about dumb stuff, heart pounding. I Love wonderful restorative, restful sleep. LOVE it!
  • I don't miss making mountains out of mole hills and creating drama and problems. I Love being calm, in control, relaxed, able to walk away from drama and not engage in it.
  • I don't miss hating myself, absolutely being disgusted with myself because I couldn't seem to quit guzzling poison even when it was making myself physically and mentally sick. I Love, loving myself again, feeling like I am special and I am worth it, and how I do want to live and enjoy and breathe the good life.
  • I don't miss the depression, that dark ugly place. I Love having hope and goals now.
  • I don't miss the foggy brain, indecisiveness, not caring, not doing, lazy, unmotivated person I was. I Love feeling alive finally!
  • I don't miss it. I know my brain and body have been damaged from it and will take time to heal and cravings will pop up, but I know that I can heal and get better, a lot better. I Love that I am doing this.
  • I don't miss it.