View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 05:37 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
FreeOwl

Originally Posted by Lpg View Post
It's all experience freeowl, and you have alot of grief & christmas is hard without loved ones. Keep at it, you will make it stick.
all these days add up. It's not easy.

Therapy will be a great starting point, I done therapy when I first quit alcohol and then again at a year in when I was having a rough patch. It was major for me, if I find things get hard for me mentally again I will most definitely do more.

​​​​​​I beleive you can totally do this!

​​​​

​​​​
Thank you.

And yes, the days add up and this all is part of my process. Instead of being upset or ashamed or angry, I'm going to forgive myself, I'm going to be grateful for the 10 days out of the past 12 that I managed to keep cannabis out of my body and I'm going to start anew with another Day One today and I'm going to journal and meditate and spend time on SR and I'm going to continue my journey of recovery with the tools I've been given. I'll get there.

Actually, I'm THERE right now. I am Sober. I am not going to use cannabis today. I am going to be healthy and present and feeling today.

And you, here on your Day 5.... I'll look to YOU as a role model to make it past the day 5 mark that I've been hung up on twice now.

YOU CAN DO IT.... (And I can, too).