Thread: Advice plz
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 11:54 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
pizza67

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
That was me that said that and I think you did really well for your first time!

I think what FA was talking about was sex, I could be wrong there but that's the way I read it.

You know, you are a people pleaser (and in no way do I mean that in a negative way) but people can and some will take advantage of that. Your AH abuses both you and your children so you refuse to have sex with him or go for a walk with him.

But the next day you refuse sex but ok the walk. You know this relationship if far, far beyond any kind of "normal" or fixable relationship, right?

In no healthy relationship does the Husband text the wife to talk to her, let alone abuse her, while they are in the same house. None, zero.

Oh yeah! For sure this “marriage” is a shameful pile of crap, and I will never live down the hellish example my kids see. My eternal disgrace is that I tolerated this out of fear of losing my kids. I have told him that the texting is pathological, and they all blocked him. I often do as well. He’s ******* and I’m not anymore, hence my refusal to play games anymore. I realize you’ve been a straight shooter trailmix so I take your praise as a high compliment

Frankly I have to get over my pathetic fear of the narc tantrums and resumption of booze that will happen if he’s served. Can’t just immediately evict someone who is on the mortgage, without serious cause.

PS I just wanted the exercise, but I will walk my own butt tomorrow!