Old 12-18-2020, 02:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jenel

Question I feel I could lose my son please advise me.

I'm very new. My daughter gave me this link. Last night we had a family gathering to find out the sex of my son's new baby. It was a wonderful, exciting time when we saw the BLUE bits of paper falling from the burst balloon because they already have little Jade and now will have a boy. Un fortunately my son looked and acted very strangely and we guessed he had been drinking quite a lot before coming. I had 3 stubbies in the fridge which he started drinking then he disappeared into the garage. His behaviour was all about him and he wasn't listening to anyone else. My son in law discovered he was drinking a full bottle of wine in the fridge there. My son I law and partner got so angry and told him off. My partner told him he's not welcome to his party tomorrow. we were supposed to have an early Christmas on Sunday before my daughter leaves to go to their home 8 hours north. I'm so upset and haven't heard from my son since. I love having all my family around me and am just so upset. He seems to get worse with drinking at this time of year but won't get help. My daughter's say I have to have boundaries. I feel i could lose my son and don't know what to do.