View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 11:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Great post lest

SR has taught me:
Never Give Up. No matter how trying and difficult achieving sobriety can be, never give up on yourself.

Gratitude. That's a big one in my daily wellness practice. Even when the chips are down I make it a point to find thankfulness and beauty in my daily life. Its a pure blessing to practice and perceive gratitude day to day. As some might be inclined to say that's having God on your side

Tolerance. I'm a slow learner (also opinionated bullheaded dunce work-in-progress) but I was willing to practice a tolerant behavior towards others that had conflicting views to my own here at SR.

Introspective. SR helped me take a deep and long look at myself to ask the question 'How do I define my purpose if I still suffer'.
Its the o'le got right your own ship before you can sail into the hearts of others. I looked and found places in my heart that needed mending. Grateful for SR, other members here at SR, the Mods and the whole shebang really, a Buddha-ish path to walk along and stop to smell the flowers. Love me some flowers ya'll.