View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 08:18 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  
mirage

Hey all! Yes, Aussie, I've put up the tree and more lights in my house than I care to admit. lol The house is pretty decked out with lights. I figure if we're spending so much time inside, alone, we may as well have it all lit up and pretty. I'm about 94% done with my gift buying. I ordered my xmas cards (I do the ones with the family pics on them), and the post office says they were delivered but they're not. Oh no! I'm not sure what happened, but I'm hoping the card company will just send me new ones. Yikes, we'll see. We won't be gathering with anyone this year. We'll probably visit in the driveway with our parents quickly (it's cold here) or maybe go inside and stay a distance from them with masks on. Our restaurants are closed due to our numbers. I guess it's bad all over the states, tho. Anyway, no big gatherings, but my boys are living here (21 and 19) and I'm SUPER grateful for that. We'll have a fire and watch a movie and it'll be good. I've had NO motivation to exercise and I need to step it up. I've gone soft and lazy. I think it would make me feel better emotionally, too. That's what they say anyway, haha.

Sorry about the storms, aussie. I hate the way they affect you so, I get it. Hang in there. OH! My aunt is fine now, thank you, She recovered and never did give it to my uncle. Such a weird virus.

Doing the rain dance for my Aussie friends! I'm glad you're here, I appreciate you all. xxoo