View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 12:51 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
kenton

Wow! I just woke up from the most terrifying dream. Can't remember the last time I had a nightmare .... This one was intense! My dream started out as normal.... My family and I waiting for a train to arrive and then getting on the train. (I always dream about my family and I being on a train.... It's a happy, cosy, drama-free dream reflecting my happy, cosy, drama-free sober life). Usually I wake up before we all get off the train but last night we got off the train and went to a house I didn't recognize. Me, being me, I started cleaning the house... (Even dream me can't sit still)... and all of a sudden my husband looked out the window and shouted, 'oh no!! They've found us. HIDE!!' and I glanced out the window and saw this battered up old truck driving towards the house and I didn't know who was in the truck but I could sense that they were evil and we needed to hide. So we all ran outside and there was this underground thing like I've seen in films where they have tornados and we all got inside and closed the door and then we waited and it was terrifying and then suddenly .... BAM! The doors opened and light flooded in and I could see the outline of three figures and then I woke up. Thank. Goodness. Because I'm not sure I could have handled much more of that. Not sure what any of it means? Maybe it's a sign that I need to take a break from cleaning? Quite like that interpretation. Think I'll have a nice chilled out Sunday .... I was going to declutter the kids wardrobes today but you know what? I don't think the dream wants me to do that. I think it wants me to relax. Hope everyone is keeping well, lots of love to everyone and 24 more for me please xxxx