Old 11-21-2020, 08:06 AM
  # 457 (permalink)  
Paxia

Paws

Hey everyone!
I am not an alcoholic nor am I recovering from alcohol abuse. I was given Gabapentin to get me off of Ativan (which I was only taking for two months) but it still severely messed my nervous system up big time. After I was off the Ativan I immediately tapered off of the gabapentin. Now I’m thinking that was a horrible idea and it was too soon. I am currently going through PAWS from that. I am at two months. I had to be put on Metoprolol because the anxiety was soo bad it was causing too many PVCs , which caused an irregular heart rhythm. At 60 days I’ve felt every symptom everyone here has described including the brain zaps. Those have faded now, so has the brain fog and dizziness. They sometimes reoccur but do go away. I just can’t deal with the immense amount of panic attacks that happen for hours on end. I’ve seen people talk about anxiety like worrying. But has anyone ever experienced extreme and lasting panic attacks for hours and days???? It’s so bad I went from 120lbs down to 90lbs and just can’t not seem to put on weight. All blood work comes back as a healthy adult. I’m stumped and scared for my health.