Old 11-16-2020, 11:37 PM
  # 443 (permalink)  
drycucumber77

Morning all, as mentioned already this site is amazing and those who take the time and effort to respond provide a ray of hope for people like me. If I don't respond to everyone I am genuinely sorry, it is a real effort at times to type with my symptoms. The symptoms are continuously changing for me. Now I contend with regular strange headaches which come and go, that is quite new for me. I didn't really experience that before. Sometimes I tell myself that it is my brain healing and we are nearly there, but who am I kidding..it will be something else next week. I don't mean to sound defeatist but I don't want to be unrealistic either. I know this process takes time but man oh man it is ongoing! I realize that still approaching a year I don't feel comfortable in my skin even watching a film or reading a book and that is because sometimes I feel mentally frazzled and usually always feel jittery inside, not as jittery but still jittery, not as shaky but still shaky...I also can't deal with social situations often as they seem to send my body in to overdrive and stress me out, so I make stupid mistakes with my words - like I'm only 70% actually present in the moment. I believe the inability to derive pleasure in much is pretty common, I just didn't know that would still be happening approaching a year. What I have is a deep desire to start enjoying life again. It is kind of bizarre for me to think I'm still going through all this and then one day just like that everything hopefully will be good again.