Old 11-14-2020, 10:48 AM
  # 442 (permalink)  
ant385

Originally Posted by Erica375 View Post
I haven't read through this entire thread yet but I think I belong here. Feeling pretty scrambled so I'm not sure I can string together enough coherent sentences at the moment to explain what's going on.

Panic, phobias, fear-triggered asthma attacks, sobbing over everything and nothing... is that PAWS?
hello Erica. Welcome
it’s really hard for anyone to determine if it is PAWS or not you are suffering from. If you have been drinking heavily for a long period then for sure it is possible but you also need to look at other obvious things such as caffeine, diet, exercise, work stress or maybe even the fact we now have shorter daylight. Have you been to see a doctor at all? I think that would be a good starting point. Tell them your drinking history etc. I would also consider reaching out to a therapist to help you start learning maybe CBT, mindfulness and meditation practice. It does help. Last thing, being sober is only going to help in the long term regardless of whether it is PAWS or not. Life is too short to be drinking that muck.
cheers,