View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 06:30 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

I don't Even know where to start. I found out that my son has been raping my little sister since she was 6 years old until 11 . I just want to die. This happened in my own home for 5 years , I always thought I was such a vigilant mother.

My sister has been in therapy for years . I found out all the sordid details today,
if this isn't the right place to vent , just delete . I'm bereft ...this was on my watch and I had NO idea . I haven't slept for 4 nights . How do you deal with your own son doing this to your baby sister . I feel hate and utter contempt towards him .

She was 6 years old and he was 10. It went on for 5 years. . I was actually physically sick . I don't know what's going to come of this. My psyche says she is a mandated reporter and this needs to go further to protect his own daughter.

I feel like my life is imploding . I HATE my son and cannot get past this. My psych says he was groomed by someone in the family . His uncle sent to jail for raping his 4 year old granddaughter.
how in God's name do I get past this . I used to let her sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. In his room
it was like leadng a lamb to the slaughter . This is. Truly killing me andI just don't know what to do.

can I please get advice from you guys who know me so well. I will listen to every single comment .
Thanks so much Xxxx

I just need to numb myself ..I can't even think about how my baby sister endured this, but I know it was with threats ..