Old 11-09-2020, 11:08 AM
  # 431 (permalink)  
ant385

Originally Posted by drycucumber77 View Post
Hi all so this weekend was not good, worse than last weekend - so for me it's mainly physical anxiety symptoms still at 11 months. Like still feel internally shaky, still shaky in the legs, muscles all over body sore, still super stressed out from the chest up, feel like a stiff old man when I get up suddenly. Anxiety attack again yesterday. Bumped in to a friend who quit drinking in March and he has been on zoloft and said he currently felt better than ever! Read that librium was great too. Obviously not looking for medical advice, and i would be upset to start an AD 11 months in but can't really cope with feeling anxious and on edge all the time still - I'm not sure if this is paws or something I have had for years - therefore I'm not sure if this sensation will go which is what is so demoralizing.
one of the classic PAWS symptoms is a feeling of despair that this will not go away.

I take Zoloft 200mg... does nothing for my PAWS. My theory is because it targets serotonin and dopamine. Not glutamate and GABA. But it’s worth chatting to your doctor.

for what’s it’s worth I’m back in a PAWS wave too and have had panic issues again. But I shall wait patiently for a full window to arrive. Yours will come too. And you WILL heal!