View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 03:16 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  
snitch

Dammitt just lost a long post.

Daisy I am so pleased hubby is back home to recuperate. He will be in good hands with you.

I'm ok nut getting a bit fed up with AA. Not so much the programme of AA. I love the 12 steps they have changed my life but some of the people urghhhh. I am also sick of hearing about how damaged and warped my thinking is. Alcoholics in AA all seem to think they have some special alcoholic thinking that makes them different to other humans and I just dont buy it.yes definitely where alcohol is concerned but not avout everything. It is starting to make me feel like a freak and if I say differently I get a bloody lecture. So patronising. Think I need to take a break and do less meetings or at least choose different meetings.

Anyway my brother spent a night in police cells and all he wants today is money to buy drugs with. No, oh look where my life is going maybe I need to do something about this. He is well and truly under the spell of addiction and it is so sad and so painful. I know there is such an amazing life ahead of him he chooses to get help but he cannot see it. I just have to keep praying for him and hope he gets it before he loses everything.

Seren's back tomorrow. I miss that little Tinker when she isnt here!

night all