View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 04:07 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

I know you love trees Erratic and I know the tree trunk is a bit different from the usual flowers and stuff but we like different. I hope you've had the best of days.

Suze, he really is in the best place, I think he's turned a bit of a corner today, they took him off the oxygen this morning and he's done well breathing on his own, plus he's eaten. He's had his second transfusion of plasma and so far so good. Covid is scary and it's far worse than I imagined, I know most people get a mild dose, but for those that don't, well I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. There are so many different aspects to it too, you read that the main symptoms are a high temperature, a new cough and loss of taste, Peter had the high temperature, a sore throat, he's always coughing with his asthma so there wasn't anything different there, but all the joints in his body were aching painfully, even his skin was aching, then he got the itches, then he got sick and diarrhea, the doctors told him that everyone gets different symptoms, so be careful and stay as safe as you can.
To be honest I can't see a vaccine being available any time soon and to be even more honest I don't think I would want it if one did become available.

I hope you're okay Dee.

I'd best go and check my other threads, it's late and I need to be getting to bed.

Love to all of you and stay safe. xx